In view of the ongoing conversation on the New Nigerian, we present Air Vice Marshal (Rtd) Chris Ndubuisi Chukwu GSS psc(+) fwc, MSc, MBA. Officer of the Order of the Niger. portraying the diversity and wealth of resources. Retired Fighter Pilot. 2 STAR GENERAL.
A Part-time lecturer in 3 top Nigerian Defence/Strategic Institutions.
- MBA Law and Mgt from Bangor University, Wales.
- MSc in Strategic Studies, University of Ibadan.
- DIP in English Language from the Defence Language Institute, San Antonio USA
- fwc, National Defence College, Nigeria
- Federal Govt College Kano, Nigeria.
Directing Staff AFCSC Jaji, 2000 – 2002.
SO1 Strategic Plans, DOPLANS HQ NAF 2002/03.
Director Force Management, 2003/06.
Gp Ops Officer 99 Air Weapon School, 2006/07.
Director PLANS HQ NAF 2007/08.
Director of Policy HQ NAF, 2009/10.
Comd 303 FTS Kano 2010 – 2011.
Senior Air Staff Officer HQ TC 2011 – 2012.
Ag Air Officer Commanding Training Command,13 Feb 2012 – 11 Mar 2012.
Director of Ops HQ NAF 13 Mar 2012 – 2 Nov 12.
Director of Policy HQ NAF 2012/13.
Air Officer Commanding Mobility Command, NAF Yenagoa, 2013/14.
Chief of Administration HQ NAF, 2014/15
Air Secretary HQ NAF 2015 /16
- Best-All-Round Cadet of Cadet Military Training Course 5 – 1980.
- Distinguished Graduate Award from Defence Language Institute, Texas.
- Best-in-Written-Work Award for JDSC (JD22/91).
- DISTINGUISHED GRADUATE in INSTRUCTOR PILOT training at Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio in 1989.
- Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON). (16 Nov 2000 by for gallant achievement in Air Operations in ECOMOG).
- DISTINCTION in the MBA Law and Mgt programme from Bangor University of Wales in 2016.
Major Papers/Projects Delivered.
- Air-to-Ground Integration in the Armed Forces of Nigeria: Challenges and Prospects – Paper Delivered During Nigerian Air Force 55th Anniversary Celebration, 2019.
- Air Power Strategies – Lecture Delivered to Participants of Course 4 of The Nigerian Air Force Air War College, 2019.
- Air Combat Operations in Liberia, 1990/93. (Adapted for AWS Library).
- Resolving the Bakassi Conflict (CSC College Paper 1995
- Air Crew Generation Gap: The Student Backlog Problem. (A Paper Presented at the First NAF Trg Comd Aircrew Seminar, May 2000).
- Local Training in the Nigerian Air Force: An Appraisal. (Developed from National Defence College Project)
- Corporate Governance System in Nigeria: Searching for Corporate Social Responsibility. (MBA thesis now forwarded for publication).
Currently working on his memoir Titled: Wings of Distinction – Career Memoir of A Fighter Pilot.