TNN Jobs Updates
Find the latest advertising jobs to view and apply for with TNN Jobs Updates. To have a job being advertised sent to you the day it is posted, be sure to sign up for email alerts
The following positions are available immediately
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER FOR A SPORTS NGO
This individual will be responsible for managing internal operations of the Foundation with a B.Sc/M.Sc in Public Admin, Sports Management, Bus. Admin or any other related field. Over 5 years of experience of managerial experience. Evidence of strong fundraising and funds management skills.
Evidence of string networks in the Nigerian private, public and non-profit sector.
You will be required to maintain the computer networks and systems, provide technical support, ensure the whole company runs smoothly, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical issues as they arise. A BSc degree in information technology or computer science. Additional certification will be a bonus. Strong skills supporting the Windows desktop operating system in a domain environment, Strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, Strong understanding of Information technology tools and concepts.
The Marketing Coordinator role includes creating website content and promotional materials. A marketing coordinator is also responsible for publishing social media content and managing email marketing for a company or product.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications. Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role. Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Experience with research using data analytics software. Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills. Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
Minimum of 2yrs relevant experience. BSc/HND in related course. Certification is an added advantage. Strong knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software, strong in Communication and Report Writing.
BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, SWIMMING (Both Males and Females)
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience. BSc in PHE, Human Kinetics, and Sports Administration or in related Social Sciences. Coaching/Safety or any other related Certification is highly necessary. Possess the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards, be approachable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- -Responsible for annual Production Planning / Budgeting (Plantation and Mill) and driving achievement of set targets
- -Works with heads of departments to define strategic direction and ensures alignment
- -Overall responsibility for plantation activities e.g. site clearing, nurseries establishment and management, planting, harvesting, maintenance
- -Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of staff
- -Oversee Production cost management and effective cost reduction program
- -Ensures constant monitoring of production efficiencies in Mill and Plantation. Drive optimal operating performance and minimal down time
- -Ensuring all required infrastructure / equipment are provided and in good functional condition.
- -Provide leadership in the strategic planning and execution of Plantation expansion/development programmes.
- -Responsible for optimal asset utilization and operational performance.
- -Ensure conformance with industry best practices / regulatory standards in Mill operations and Plantation maintenance.
- -Prepare the Mill for necessary certification and maintain same
- -Present monthly Operations Report to the Board, on the operational state of all aspects of the Mill / Plantation, financial performance and relevant recommendations.
- -Oversee effective sales and marketing of products
- -Develop, review and ensure compliance with standard operating practices and quality control standards
- -Drive effective inventory control system from inputs through to finished products
- -Implement training programs for employee development and ensuring adequate back-up for key positions.
- -Engage with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders operations to ensure smooth running of operations
- -Must possess at least a B.Sc/B.Eng in Mechanical / Agric Engineering / degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Plantation Management or equivalent
- -Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Senior management position at an FMCG Company, preferably Food related. Experience in Palm Oil Mill / Plantation Management is an added advantage.
- -Minimum Total Industry experience required, 12 – 15 years.
- -Proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel